The following instructions are for creating a subscription through MicroStrategy Desktop which can refresh an Intelligent Cube on a time or event based schedule.
- In MicroStrategy Desktop, locate the Intelligent Cube that needs to be refreshed.
- Right-click the Intelligent Cube, select “Schedule Delivery To” and choose “Refresh Cube”.
- The “Refresh Cube Subscription Editor” allows for a “Name”, “Schedule”, and “Delivery Notification” to be set.
- When the subscription has been configured, click “OK” to create the refresh cube subscription.
- The subscription should now appear in the Subscription Manager, located in MicroStrategy Desktop under Administration > Configuration Managers > Subscriptions.
For more information creating a time based schedule, refer to the following MicroStrategy KnowledgeBase technical note:
TN19593 – How to create a time based schedule in the MicroStrategy Intelligence Server 8.x
Note: This type of subscription can currently only be created through MicroStrategy Desktop.