It includes delivery of below key things with this release,
– Effortless self services analytics with the power of an enterprise grade BI platform
– Delivers enhanced Visual Data Discovery ( Visual Insight is made much more interactive )
– New innovations in advanced big data analytics
– Powerful Mobile App Upgrades
– More expansive advanced & predictive analytics
The major advancement would be on Visual Insight & new user interface enhancements 🙂 Even i’m eager to work on 9.3.1 to see how it is to play around with. Since, i faced some memory problems quite often in 9.3 and they had fixed those performance issues in 9.3HF2, but rather than going for 9.3HF1/2/3 –> the end users can directly upgrade their servers to 9.3.1 which is quite cool :):)
Webcast to watch
Predictive Analytics –> Integrate Advanced and Predictive Analytics with Visual Data Discovery
Intuitive & Inexpensive command centre–>The Most Inexpensive Command Centre Ever Built
To know more about 9.3.1, Please use this to access them :
–> 9.3.1 Overview
–> 9.3.1 Features added up with 9.3
Hope it helps everyone to know about the latest update on MicroStrategy release!!
Have a Good Day!!