In MicroStrategy 9.4.0 – the information window on metric selector dint work & it has been fixed on 9.4.1. Hence, users are advised to upgrade to 9.4.1 to fix this issue.
The information window does not show when running a Report Services document with a metric selector on iPad with MicroStrategy Mobile 9.4.0
The information window does not show when running a Report Services document with a metric selector on iPad with MicroStrategy Mobile 9.4.0.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Follow the steps below to reproduce the issue with MicroStrategy Tutorial project:
- In MicroStrategy Web, create a report with an attribute Year in the row and a metric Cost in the column.
- Create a Report Services document with the above report as dataset
- In the detail header, insert a grid with the attribute Year and the metric Cost.
- Insert a panel stack, right click it and open “Properties and Formatting window”, check the option “Use as Information Window”, as shown below:
- Right click the metric Cost in the grid, use it as a selector, and target the above panel stack.
- Run the document on iPad, click the metric, note that no information window appears, as shown below:
This is a known with MicroStrategy Mobile 9.4.0 for iPad.
This issue has been fixed in MicroStrategy Mobile 9.4.1. Upgrade to it for a fix.
Have a Good Day!!