MicroStrategy Positioned in the “Challengers” Quadrant of the 2013 Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms
According to Gartner’s report, “The mobile application development platform (MADP) market remains largely distinct from the larger AD tool market, because developing mobile applications for enterprises present unique challenges, including:
- Each mobile OS has a unique presentation style, interaction style and software stack.
- Devices have different screen sizes, input modes and hardware capabilities.
- New devices and OS versions are introduced multiple times per year.
- Network connectivity and power levels fluctuate widely in typical usage scenarios.
- New consumer applications regularly extend and revise the standards for good mobile applications”.*
MicroStrategy addresses theses unique challenges with a code-free development platform that facilitates scalable and rapid native app creation for multiple mobile operating systems. MicroStrategy Mobile powered apps seamlessly integrate with native device specific capabilities to create a rich, fully immersive user experience, while also providing off-line access when connectivity is limited. Additionally, MicroStrategy’s tooling and architecture make app iteration and maintenance easy and efficient so customers respond to changes with agility.
Source : Gartner
Have a happy reading!