I recently watched an good video on how Microsoft Power BI which saves the organization with lot of benefits economically. Credit to Microsoft & Forrester Consulting for sharing their experience in the form of Webinar.
Readers – it will be really worth watching the Webinar & take advantage of their learning’s in using Microsoft Power BI
Speaker : Jonathan Lipsitz (Principal consultant in Forrester’s TEI practice) & Meghan Tomlin (Microsoft – Sr. Product Marketing Manager)
Here are my highlights from Webinar to share :
- ROI – Higher Return
- Customer Journey of explaining
- Key Challenges – Before using Power BI
- Key Benefits – After using Power BI
- Corporate IT involvement for Better adoption & Better Governance
- Does everyone need Power BI Pro License ? You’ll know the answer in this video if you watch & how does it save you money ROI in turn ?
- Which features controls the security and compliance ? Watch out and know more in webinar video
- Customers Cost involved with Power BI ?
- Time-to-market reduction from 18 Months to 10 Months for new products and services
- How much savings do you get with self-service for each Power BI Users in # of Hours ?
- You can also hear some of the good Q&A on all these analysis.
Watch this webinar to discover the economic impact of creating a data-driven culture with Microsoft Power BI. Explore a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting in which four customers were interviewed and an additional 59 were surveyed to help calculate the benefits and costs associated with Power BI.
URL : https://info.microsoft.com/ww-landing-Explore-the-Total-Economic-Impact-Of-Microsoft-Power-BI.html?Lcid=EN-US
Enjoy the Webinar!