If you would like to highlight an metric or attribute value on a report/document/dossier, you could do that easily with MicroStrategy.
- Metric : Revenue > 10000 DISPLAY GREEN, ELSE RED
- Attribute : YEAR = 2019 DISPLAY RED, ELSE GREEN
What are the types of threshold available :
- Metric Threshold (Individual Value & Subtotal or Together can be applied)
- Attribute Threshold
What are the options available :
- Change font color of value
- Change background color of value
- Change/Replace with different value altogether
- Change/Display with Symbols
- Change/Display images
Options available here are below :
- Icon 1 (Metric icon): Applies to metric value only
- Icon 2 (Subtotal Icon): Applies to Subtotal value only
- Icon 3 (Metric + Subtotal Icon) : Applies to Metric Value & Subtotal
Tip: You can even use different fonts to achieve respective symbol than using actual image
Another Tip: If you’re on Web – then you can use “Visual Threshold” to easily apply the conditions
Hope you liked these tips to apply threshold on Reports today!
Will share more on Dossier in upcoming posts!