In MicroStrategy Web 9.2.1, by default, background color of the selected attribute which is a panel selector in a Report Service document is displayed like this:
Using MicroStrategy Web SDK 9.2.1, it changes background color of the selected attribute, as shown below:
To achieve this customization, perform the following steps using the Web Customization Editor provided with MicroStrategy Web SDK:
- Launch the Web Customization Editor
- Go to the CSS Settings tab, expand CSS > MicroStrategy Web Styles > style > mstr > pageRW.css
- Right-click pageRW.css and select search selectors to search for the selector .gridSelectorHilite.
- Double-click .gridSelectorHilite to expand it
- Change the value in backgroud-image to another picture, as shown below:
- Run the Report Services document in MicroStrategy Web, background color of the selected attribute which is a panel selector is changed.